About Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) (2020/7/22)
Contacting the Returnee and Contact Consultation Center is requested for those who stay in Ibaraki with following conditions
1. If you have entered Japan from abroad within the past two weeks.
＊Self-quarantine for 14 days is requested.
2. If you are experiencing any of the following symptoms;
- Any of the following serious conditions: breathing difficulty, fatigue, high fever, etc.
- Persons more likely to become severe＊ and in the presence of milder forms of cold symptoms including fever and cough
＊The elderly, persons who have pre-existing disease including diabetes, cardiac incompetence, and breathing problem (COPD, etc.), persons who are on dialysis, and persons who are using drugs to suppress the immune system, anticancer drugs, etc.
- Persons who do not apply above and have a bout of milder forms of cold symptoms including fever and cough
(When symptoms continue for 4 days or more, be sure to have a consultation. Because symptoms are different with each person, if you presume that you are in “serious condition”, have a consultation at once. The same applies if you have to continue to take antipyretics.)
Please wear a mask and refrain from using public transportation if you need to visit the center.
How to contact the Returnee and Contact Consultation Center
For those who speak English, please contact;
- Ibaraki Prefectural Office: yobo#＠#pref.ibaraki.lg.jp （「#＠#」→「@」）
Needed information for E-mail access; Name, nationality, address in Japan (especially if in Ibaraki), visited country and itinerary, health condition, place where you’re staying
- Tsukuba Health Center: 029-851-9287 (Only available in Japanese)
Weekdays, 9 AM to 5 PM
- Ibaraki Prefectural Office: 029-301-3200 (Only available in Japanese)
8:30 AM to 10 PM including weekends and holidays
2020年4月1日 | Author: 保健管理センター